- Participants between the age 18 to 70 can participate.
- Parent or a guardian should accompany those below 18.
- Please be mentally and physically fit.
- The trip is not advised to be undertaken by pregnant women, recent surgeries, those suffering from chronic health diseases like asthma, heart problems, BP problems, epilepsy, diabetes etc.
- Medical certificate to be submitted duly signed and stamped by a certified doctor.
- A valid passport with a minimum of validity till December 2019.
- A passport which is at least valid for the next six months from the date of departure. Every Indian nationalist must carry a valid voter ID card along with him or her during the journey.
- A guide will be heading the group teaching about the scenic beauties and guiding throughout the journey.
- Under any circumstances, Dr Archika Foundation will not responsible for any delay in the schedule of the journey on account of any unforeseen emergency.
- June 2016 onwards, the Chinese government banned to permit anyone above the age of 70 from taking the tour.
- In case the visa is refused, Rs. 5,000/- per person will be deducted from the refund amount as administrative charges.